Are You Tired Of Feeling Like Crap: How To Reduce Stress
Are you tired of feeling like crap? Are you stressed out? Do you feel like sometimes you just want to scream! Well, you’re not alone and with the pace of today’s world, it doesn’t take long to feel like you are getting behind, getting tired, and totally getting stressed out.
What can you do about it? I don’t claim to be an expert at stress reduction, but there are a few things that I’ve learned over the past 43 years that have helped me deal with all the factors around us that can and can’t be controlled that cause stress in our lives. Check out the video below as I explain more.
I hope this video helped you identify some of the more subtle and commons signs of stress in your life and gave you a few ideas on how to deal with the stress in your life. Here are the signs:
- Jaw tenderness-Clenching teeth
- Skin breakouts
- Skin irritation like pruritus or dry skin
- Painful PMS symptoms
- Bizarre Dreams
- Sugar cravings
- Change in appetite
- High blood pressure
- Abnormal heart rhythms
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Gastroesophageal Reflux
Here are the tips that can help you deal with stress.
- Meditate-sit in a quiet space, recite a mantra, breath
- Breathe deeply- sit in a quiet area and try to take a deep breath in through your nose over 5 seconds and try to work up to exhaling over 10 seconds.
- Slow Down!! We live in a fast-paced world and try to take the time to slow down and look around.
- Reach out – Don’t hold on to those feelings and reach out to someone close to you.
- Listen to your body. You know when you’re stressed. Listen!
- Crank up some music! It’s proven to help blow off some steam and reduce your stress.
Make sure to subscribe to my blog if you want to check out my previous blog posts or my future posts. I appreciate it and remember to Play Hard and Eat Well.