Over 75% of us are not drinking enough water. Keeping the body dehydrated has lasting effects on our overall health and something as simple as drinking more water can make us look and feel better. Are you ready to see if you are drinking enough water by joining my Water Challenge?
Here are a few facts about water.
1. Did you know water can prevent arthritis by reducing the friction in your joints
2. Water keeps your mouth clean by producing more saliva thereby reducing cavities and tooth decay.
3. Water flushes harmful toxins from your body.
4. Your kidneys love water. Water help removes toxins and build-up from your kidneys and play a vital role in healthy kidneys and preventing kidney stones.
5. The average person can only live about one week without water.
6. Water increases your metabolism rate and helps your burn calories faster.
7. If you feel thirsty, you have already lost 1 percent of the water in your body!
8. Men need to drink about 13 cups of water (3 litres) per day whereas women need about 9 cups per day (2.2 litres).
9. You are mainly comprised of water. About 65 to 70% of your body is water.
10. The Earth has the same amount of water since its creation.
If you are ready to get started in my next FREE Water Challenge please fill out the form below and I will get back to you!
Are we friends on Facebook?*
No. Please send me a friend request. https://www.facebook.com/jason.rozinka
I'm not on Facebook
Did you send me a friend request on Facebook?*
No. We are already friends.
Yes. Let's get started!
Jason Rozinka Diamond Independent Beachbody Coach 218-390-4666 email@example.com
© 2024 Rozinka Fitness. All rights reserved.
Sites By WhoKnowsaGuy Fitness
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.