Lesson #6: Meal Prep
BE UNSTOPPABLE IN 7 DAYS
All right! Settle down already! Meal prep doesn’t have to be a dreaded or dirty word! It really is a time saver in the end, but it does take some time out of your day to prep for the week. Like I said, those that work the 9-5 generally will prep on Sunday for the week, but those of us that work shift work might prep on Friday for the week if your starting your stretch to work on the weekend. Make sense? Good! Here are a few tips that I have come up with that will help you out to save you some time, force you to eat right, save some money, and in turn give you more energy!
Once again thanks for checking out my video and I hope it helped at least give you a little idea on how you can save some time, eat better, and save some money by meal prepping which will help give you that extra energy you are looking for! Here are the highlights!
- Pick a day of the week to meal prep that works for you.
- Plan your meals! No excuses!
- Make your meals freezer or refrigerator ready.
- Portion control so you won’t overeat.
- It will take some time to prep, but in the long run you will save both time and money.
Here are a few links I mentioned to check out.
- Portion containers for a full meal prep.
- Healthy Recipes
- Some more bonus healthy links!
- I almost forgot about the Instant Pot!!
Your assignment for today is to check out the links and to meal prep. Set a day that you will meal prep and do it!! Let me know how it goes!