5 Ways To Find Time To Exercise
5 Ways To Find Time And Motivation To Exercise
Finding the motivation and time to exercise on a daily basis is a huge challenge facing many people today. A top complaint is the lack of time to work out because of hectic schedules. Well, the reality is that there will never be a right time to start a workout program. And there isn’t a never-ending well of motivation to stick to it. You just have to make it happen, no matter what it takes. People today seem to think that they can exercise in the gym only, but the truth is, you can get a great workout by just incorporating it into your daily activities.
Do you realize the amount of calories you burn every time you take the stairs or play basketball with your friends or through simply walking in the park with your dog? These are just some of the activities that you can do every day that will help you burn tons of calories. There’s no reason to complain about having no time to work out. We all just have to realize that we don’t have to step into a gym to exercise!
To gain more from these daily activities, you just have to step it up to a more advanced level. Below are just some of the tips that can help you keep in shape with the daily activities without having to go to the gym.
- Take longer walks with your dog. If you walked your dog two blocks yesterday, walk them four today and gradually increase as you (or your dog) tolerate it. Yes, it will take you longer, but you will find it will become part of you and your dogs routine, and you will make it a priority. You will have nothing to lose but fat and calories, and you will have a happy dog!
- No Dog? No Problem! You can also go on a quick walk around the block while listening to the favorite music on your iPad. It’s very stress relieving after a long day at work and even a mere ten-minute stroll can burn numbers of calories.
- Utilize the stairs instead of Elevator. Utilize the stairs frequently instead of elevator. As much as possible try to use the elevator when needed, most especially if your working place is not far above the 1st floor. Also, you can utilize the stairs from some portion of the trip and use the elevator when you are in a hurry, but generally its quicker to take the stairs.
- How about some exercise while watching a TV? The average Amercian watches 6 hours of TV per day. Imagine what would happen to the obesity rate in the US if those 6 hours were spent exercising. Through this way, still you get the training you want without needing to miss your favorite TV shows
- Shopping, commuting or going to a meeting? Park in the farthest spot from your destination. No car, commuting by train or bus? Get off a stop early, or a couple blocks away.
- How about some workout DVD’s you can buy and workout in your home? You will save a ton of time not having to travel to the gym, and there are workouts that can benefit everyone from beginners to professional athletes. Check out www.rozinkafitess.com for some workout ideas that are available for you at home.
These are just a few of the ideas to get some exercise it during our busy days and hectic lifestyles. Make it a priority in your day, in your life and you will find the time for your future and your family’s future.